These are the visas that will help you become an American Entrepreneur

Are you looking for opportunities to invest and do business in the United States? The EB5, E1, E2 and L1A visas are excellent options that will allow you to establish your business in the country and obtain significant financial benefits.

The EB5 visa is an excellent option for those who wish to invest in the United States. This visa is granted to foreign investors who invest a minimum amount of $900,000 in a U.S. business and create jobs for U.S. citizens. In addition, EB5 visa holders may apply for permanent residency in the United States.

If you are a foreign entrepreneur or trader, the E1 and E2 visas will allow you to come to the United States to conduct business. Holders of these visas may work in the business they own or manage in the United States and may travel in and out of the country without restrictions.

Finally, the L1A visa is ideal for those looking to expand their business in the United States. This visa allows managers and executives to transfer to an affiliate, subsidiary or parent company of their company in the United States for a specific period of time.

EB5 Visa

Learn more about the perfect visa to invest in the U.S.

E1 and E2 Visas

The right visas for doing business in the U.S.

L1A Visa

Learn more about the visa to expand your business to the U.S.

Fill out this form and we will determine which Visa is best for you.

U$S 0

5 hours per week
5h 10h 15h 20h 25h 30h 35h 40h 45h 50h

Opening times: Mon-Fri 8.30-17.30. Sat 9.00-14.00.
Phone: +1 407-545-4747