Reunite with your family in the United States!

If you are already legally residing in the United States, you can bring your family to the country. Whether it's your spouse, your parents or unmarried children under the age of 21, you will join them in the Land of Opportunity. Contact me and I'll help you make it happen!

Live as a Family

Find out how to bring your family to the U.S. through the Family Petition. Don't miss our video and complete the form so our team can provide you with the support you need in this exciting reunification journey. Your family is waiting for you, take the first step today!

Remember this information

The United States allows Citizens and Permanent Residents to petition for certain members of their family, whether they are immediate relatives of U.S. citizens (spouses, parents, children under 21 years of age) or relatives based on preferential status (unmarried children over 21 years of age, siblings).

Meet your Family
Apply for your Petition today!
Leave us your details and we'll help you get it.

All fields are mandatory.

130 South Semoran Boulevard Orlando, Florida.
+1 407-545-4747
©2021 Teruya & Sterling. All rights reserved.

Opening times: Mon-Fri 8.30-17.30. Sat 9.00-14.00.
Phone: +1 407-545-4747