Become an American!

If you have been a permanent resident for more than 5 years or married a US citizen, you can apply for US Citizenship. With it, you can vote and run for public office, hold a U.S. passport and feel proud to be an American.

Remember this information

People born in other countries can obtain U.S. citizenship in two ways: by birth through parents or by naturalisation. If you are over 18 and have legal permanent residence, you may qualify for citizenship - contact me to find out more!

Become an American
Apply for your citizenship today!
Leave us your details and we will help you get it.

All fields are mandatory.

130 South Semoran Boulevard Orlando, Florida.
+1 407-545-4747
©2021 Teruya & Sterling. All rights reserved.

Opening times: Mon-Fri 8.30-17.30. Sat 9.00-14.00.
Phone: +1 407-545-4747